Ahh...a rest day like to no other-until something comes up!
Everyday there will be challenges and hardships, just remember that God is with you every step of the way!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Friends are important. Friends can help us grow. Friends can make you smile. The right friends can help us do those things. If a friend discourages you or makes you feel down, then that must mean that friend has no intrest in you. Also, another circumstance is if the friend is going through sadness, or is having a hard time at home, then that means the friend NEEDS encouragement. Friends don't have to be someone who lives near you, or has connection, but there is one who does just that. His name is Jesus. He's a cool guy. You might have heard that name before, but this one has a friendship everlasting! You can have that relationship too! If you need prayer to ask Jesus to come be your friend then say this prayer, "Dear Jesus, I need a friend. I need someone to tell my feelings to. I need someone whom I can rely on. Please be my friend forever and ever. I know I am a sinner and I will trust in you. Please help me to trust in you no matter what. Amen." To some...
> This week my baby sister, Angel (age 2), was in the hospital with respitory issues for three days. She made it out okay and I am thankful for her. I love her. Even though sometimes she comes in my room and gets into things, she still is important to me. One day I even saved her life when she was choking on apples. Ever since then I have been thinking, "What if I had not been there for her?!" "What if she had choked and no one saw her?!" You may have not saved your sister's life from a life-threatening issue, but that is no excuse for not being there for them in other situations. They need you! And God sent them in your family for a purpose!
Comments
Post a Comment