...even our moms can have some fun with friends:D. You might have never thought of your mom having some goofy fun with their friends...no matter the age I think evry friendship deserves to have some silly fun sometimes! Write about a time one of your friends had some fun being silly!
Friends are important. Friends can help us grow. Friends can make you smile. The right friends can help us do those things. If a friend discourages you or makes you feel down, then that must mean that friend has no intrest in you. Also, another circumstance is if the friend is going through sadness, or is having a hard time at home, then that means the friend NEEDS encouragement. Friends don't have to be someone who lives near you, or has connection, but there is one who does just that. His name is Jesus. He's a cool guy. You might have heard that name before, but this one has a friendship everlasting! You can have that relationship too! If you need prayer to ask Jesus to come be your friend then say this prayer, "Dear Jesus, I need a friend. I need someone to tell my feelings to. I need someone whom I can rely on. Please be my friend forever and ever. I know I am a sinner and I will trust in you. Please help me to trust in you no matter what. Amen." To some...
One time, when I was at silver dollar city, we were walking around and we heard like alot of people speaking other languages. So we all started pretending we were speaking a different language! It was so funny, we started pointing at different things, and talking about them in our own language! ( but e didn't even know what we were saying ) people probably thought we were crazy!
ReplyDeleteThat is funny! LOL
DeleteHi Jaden! Have I met you before? I am Kellygrace's older sister, Candice. Thanks for checking the blog!
Delete*we
ReplyDeleteHi Candice! SO FUNNY you posted this with Mrs. Trish! We were having fun for sure! I can remember when I was in a serious meeting and Mrs. Trish knew I was sitting right by Pastor John and Debbie and so she started sending me HILARIOUS text messages. I literally LOL'd and it wasn't a good time to do that! So that was a memory!
ReplyDeleteHA!
Delete