Italian Chef

Hi Girls! Do any of you want to travel somewhere in the world that's a foreign country? I sure do! Ever since I was little I dreamed of going to Italy to get married and maybe even living there. I knew it wasn't realistic, especially since my dad said if I wanted him to actually attend my wedding it had to be in America! Even if I never venture out to Rome, I at least like eating and cooking with their food styles! 

In this video, I am pretending to be an Italian chef cooking in my decked out italian kitchen!!! Although this recipe is not all italian, I enjoyed pretending it was! You too can use your imagination in your free time...even if you are not homeschooled everyday you can imagine something, pretend something, play or write. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful for my baby sister!