Calling on Him

Have you ever had an enormous list of things to do? Have you ever felt overwhelmed with a job or chore? What about a math or science test??!! I have! And nobody wants to be in a tight situation of some sort either. You might of not been in so tight of a situation that you feel like crying yet, but someday you most likely going to. and who do you turn to? If you have Christian people in your life then they're highly likely to tell you that you can run to God. Do you believe that? Have you ever had an experience where you ran into his arms of mercy and compassion? If not, your not alone.
 Being somewhere at the wrong place and wrong time is so frustrating. Whether its going to a creepy gas station late at night, or being in the middle of your parents argument, or even standing up for someone you don't even know, God is ready to help you. My mom used to tell me that if you feel a strong presence of anger, fear, or anxiety to say out loud, "JESUS! JESUS!" I used to think that it was ridiculous, but now, I am faced with more moments of tremendous worry, stress, or more. So I tried it the other day, (feeling a little awkward!) But it worked! I immediately felt God enter the presence of a dark, bedroom. She also would tell me that the demons can't stand to hear that name (Jesus).
I believe that now, too.

Yesterday, at my co-op, (a school you go to one day a week) our class was called the Class of 2015!! We had decorated our classroom and ate some donuts. Also we had graduation hats and bubbles. We took tons of pictures with all of our friends.  I had completed about 5 years of a program and I was moving on to Challenge A. Some people might say I am going onto being a 7th grader, but this grading system is different. it doesn't matter what grade you're in, you can start at any age and go onto being a Challenge A student. Thats the same with God; you can come to him from any situation!

My sister and I felt led to start this blog about 2 years ago. We see great visions for this blog and for girls' lives. So please, spread the word about trendsettergirls! We are building a team to redo some of the blog. If you have any questions or comments, then feel free to. If it is not working then you can call my mom (if you have her number)

Thanks for coming to the blog!



-Candice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful for my baby sister!